GRIMM CONCEPT ART - January 6th, 2012

Grimm Concept Art © 2012 Jeff Lafferty
Donate $25.00 and receive this piece of original concept art and a producers credit at the end of the film.

Bug
I had a tiny visitor last night traverse my keyboard.

Looks kind of like a box elder bug. He scared the 'heck' out of me when I put my middle finger down on the space bar, just as he crawled over it.

Not sure where he came from since its the dead of winter here in Colorado.

Anyway, I’m going to try and do some blogging here in an effort to get myself un-stuck and working on my film again.

Here’s a piece of concept art I did last night for a character named Grimm.

I've been contemplating re-designing the characters. Possibly switching materials around, from the build-up puppets to foam latex. I've also talked to a guy, I'm not going to say who just yet, about collaborating on my project.

Honestly I'm not sure what I'm going to do at this point.

The one thing I do know ... I still love the idea of making a movie, I can still see it in my head ... and I desperately want to see it in real life, in a theater, or on my TV, or youtube or something!

I just feel like I need a place where I can hide away, and work, and get back in my stride ... blogging, a lot of times, motivates that in me, so I'm going to give it a try here.

I think I'm going to leave the comments off for a while too ... just till things settle into a rhythm.

See you all tomorrow.
Jeff
read the previous update ...