REPLACEMENT FACES - July 4th, 2011

Stop Motion Animation Puppet by Jeff Lafferty
So here’s where I’m at with the replacement faces, three done and another four are in varying stages of completion.

If I learned anything from the last puppet, its test, test, test, because my designs don’t always work like I think they will.

Here’s a quick shot I did with just four mouths shapes.


Its rough and there’s all sorts of things wrong with it, but the main bit, the facial movement … I think is working.



See you next time
Jeff
Read the previous update

4 comments:

M-Flem-Jr said...

Awesome Jeff, Those look great man! I definitely think that's the way to go. Love the new blog and I'm glad you separated the two. Can't wait for more updates man! Very inspiring stuff.

Melissa said...

Amazing! Can't wait to see more.

jriggity said...

Dang man...that is SUPERRAD!!

I love it.

jriggity

Jeff Lafferty said...

Mike, Melissa & Justi,

Thanks so much, I really struggled with the decision of whether or not I should split my site, so thanks for the encouragement.

Jeff