GRIMM HEAD TURN AROUND - January 13th, 2012

Grimm Head design © 2012 Jeff Lafferty
I know, I said the first order of business was to get the animatic done, but something else has suddenly become more important.

Last night I talked to Mike jr. - Link and he wants to get going on a head sculpt for Grimm immediately. So I shifted gears and started working up a turn around for him to sculpt from.

This is where I’m at now, I’m planning on working these heads a little further so I’ll post a nicer scan once I’m finished.

Things are moving forward and I’m exited!

See you all tomorrow.
Jeff
read the previous update ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep going my friend

Albrecht

Caerphilly said...

Awesome concept art!! Good luck!!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Albrecht, I plan too!

Thanks for the support Caerphilly!
Jeff