THANKS - February 17th, 2012

Stopmotion Puppet Heads © 2012 Jeff Lafferty
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank everybody who donated to the kickstarter. I don’t want to be pessimistic but $8000 is still a long way to go in six days.

At this point it doesn’t look like its going to get funded and that kind of sucks … but ultimately it doesn’t really matter.

I’m still going to continue working on Curse Of The Wolfs Heart, I just wont be able to work on it as much as I would have hoped.

A couple of people asked if there was going to be a way of donating once the Kickstarter ends.

As most of you already know, I use to offer concept art, movie props and producers credits for donations here on the site, and I’m planning on doing that again.

… other than that I’m just looking forward to the whole kickstarter thing being done and over with, and finding some time to get back to work on the project.

Jeff
read the previous update ...